Saturday, February 28, 2009

i lufff tis song!

Saw you walk in to the room,
Thought I'd try to talk to you
Babe, am I ever glad you wanted me to
It's been two years to the day
half the time I've been away
I know I'm not there enough,
but that's gonna change
'cause I'm coming back
to show you that
I'm keeping the promise i made

When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
'cause I miss you whenever you're not around
when I kiss you
I still get butterflies
years from now,
I'll make every second count
when I'm with you

(na na na na na nananananana)
(na na na na na nananananana)

Yeah, we've had our ups and downs,
but we've always worked 'em out
Babe, am I ever glad we got this far now
Still I'm lying here tonight
wishing I was by your side
'cause when I'm not there enough,
nothing feels right
so I'm coming back to show you that I'll love you the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment